Maxpedition 0401G Thermite Versipack, OD Green
Columbia River iNoxCase 360° Stain…
$59.99On Sale: $9.95
Columbia River iNoxCase Stainless S…
$69.99On Sale: $9.99
550 Paracord, Black, Nylon Braided,…
Maxpedition 0109B 4.5in. Clip-On Ph…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
MX0401G: 0401G Thermite Versipack
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
This revolutionary new multi-functional bag, designed either to be worn on the waist with a supporting leg strap or shoulder slung, made way for a new genre in tactical nylon: everyday hard-use gear.
The Thermite has one main compartment equipped with a water-resistant storm collar which can be cinched closed and a zippered frontal compartment for PDA and other accessories. An integral sheath with adjustable lid on each side allows for immediate access to two important tools of choice, e.g. flashlight and extra mags.
MAXPEDITION has increased the elasticity and comfort of the removable leg strap.All Thermite Versipacks are also now ambidextrous!
- Main: 8" x 5" x 3"
- Frontal: 6" x 4" x 1"
- Sides: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
- Strap: Can be used as the waist strap or shoulder strap (min 30" strap alone / max 57" strap alone ; min 39" loop / max 66" loop ; With leg strap attachment, max 85" loop)
- Attach: Removal Leg Strap/Extender
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength