Maxpedition 0408ER Fatboy S-Type Versipack, Fire-EMS Red
MX0408ER: Fatboy S-Type Versipack
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
NTOA TESTED & RECOMMENDED. Better For Left Side Carry. Concealed Carry Bag.
The MAXPEDITION Fatboy S-Type Versipack (#0408) was originally designed for Search and Rescue work, the S-type allows for the additional attachment of the CP-L Radio Holster (#0102) or any other MAXPEDITION accessory pocket in place of the cellphone pocket on the standard Fatboy. In addition, the Fatboy S-Type rides on the left side of the body filling the need for a 'lefty' Fatboy and a grab-and-go gear bag that does not hinder the quick drawing of a sidearm on the right hip. It also has a 2" wide Velcro loop patch on the front lid for attachment of ID patches. Each S-Type Fatboy comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
The Fatboy's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
The following are the major differences between the S-type and the standard Fatboy:
(1) The footprint of the S-type is in the MIRROR IMAGE of the footprint of the standard Fatboy.
(2) The S-type has an additional anchor attachment point where the cellphone pocket is on the standard Fatboy.
(3) The S-type provides more modular capacity than the standard Fatboy with three anchor attachment points.
- Main: 8" x 6.5" x 3"
- Frontal: 7" x 5" x 1.5"
- Rear: 8" x 7.5"
- SideA: 6" x 3" x 1.5"
- SideB: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
- Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 40" diameter / max 60" diameter) with non-slip shoulder pad.
- Empty Weight: 17.6 oz.
- Optional Accessories (Sold Seperately): Grimloc Carabiner and Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (#3501 UNIVERSAL CCW HOLSTER, #3502 TRIPLE MAG HOLDER, #3503 DUAL MAG RETENTION INSERT)
- Also #0403 Fatboy Versipack (Right side carry)
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Duraflex UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
UPC Code: 876404008160
Boker Wilson Tactical Para Cord Mon…
Columbia River iNoxCase Stainless S…
$59.99On Sale: $12.95
KA-BAR 1490 TDI Fanny Pack
Columbia River iNoxCase 360 Degree …
$69.95On Sale: $12.95
Boker Wilson Tactical 9" Survival B…
550 Paracord, Black, Nylon Braided,…