Maxpedition 0410F Monsoon Gearslinger, Foliage Green
MX0410F: Monsoon Gearslinger
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
1600+ cu. in. single shoulder pack. Uses 100 oz. water reservoir.
The Maxpedition GearSlinger series is our premium line of single shoulder packs that bridge the design/functional gap between our classic double shoulder strap Backpacks and our uniquely innovative Versipacks. The single shoulder design allows faster on-and-off, particularly over LBV and body armor and are superior to backpacks in terms of balance and comfort when using a single strap. While there are other "messenger" bags on the market, Maxpedition promises a much more durable product with all the bells and whistles needed for life on the battlefield and in everyday urban use. You can expect the Maxpedition quality and "thoughtfulness" you have come to depend upon and love.
The Monsoon GearSlinger (#0410) is our large size single shoulder pack with over 1600 total cu. in. of total capacity. The quick release padded non-slip shoulder strap has two separate sets of PALS webbing for attachment of accessories. Based on a triangular design, the main compartment contains numerous internal accessory pockets. There is a small internal pocket for iPod or Walkman with rubberized head-phone port. Contents are protected by a padded front cover which is secured by a 2" Q.R. buckle while contents are secured by two criss-crossed compression straps. On one side there are three rows of PALS webbing over a flat concealed pocket while the other side sport a water bottle pocket capable of holding a 32oz/1L Nalgene. A 1.5" adjustable waist strap provides additional support and security; this waist strap can be stowed away in a built-in small elastic pocket. There are drain hole grommets throughout and three high airflow islands to keep your back cool.
The Monsoon is compatible with hydration system up to 100oz/3L reservoir (e.g. Camelbak HotShot). The hydration pocket is also equipped with loop side Velcro for attachment of our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories such as #3501 Universal Modular Holster.
- Dimensions (main compartment): 18" (High) Tapers from 16" wide at base to 6" wide at top.
- Total Capacity: Over 1600 cu. in.
- Hydration (two): Up to a 100oz/3L CamelBak reservoir (rear hydration pocket), 32oz/1L Nalgene (side pouch) (sold separately)
- Shoulder Support: Wide shoulder strap (tapers from 4.5" to 3")
- Waist Support: Concealable 1.5" waist strap
- Empty Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories, Grimloc Carabiner
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
UPC Code: 846909003977
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0410G Monsoon Gearsling…
Hazard 4 Evac Plan B Sling Pack, Co…
Maxpedition 0410B Monsoon Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0419K Remora Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0422F Lunada Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0423K Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0621B Compact Range Bag…
Maxpedition PT1008B ChowDown Person…
Blackhawk CZ Gear Bag, Black