Maxpedition 0423DFC Malaga Gearslinger Backpack, Digital Foliage Camo
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0423BR Malaga Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0410G Monsoon Gearsling…
Hazard 4 Switchback Full Size Lapto…
Hazard 4 Evac Plan B Sling Pack, Co…
Hazard 4 Evac Watson Lumbar/Chest S…
Maxpedition 0410B Monsoon Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0410F Monsoon Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0419K Remora Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0422F Lunada Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0423K Malaga Gearslinge…
MX0423DFC: 0423DFC Malaga Gearslinger
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The MALAGA GEARSLINGER further extends our ambidextrous single shoulder sling pack family. This one is another size increment up and will fit a full letter size pad or similarly size item in the main compartment. Additional features include more organizational compartments, more PALS modular attachment points, and a hydration reservoir loop. Great for those who wants the ambidextrous capability of the LUNADA with compartment sizes similar to those of the TYPHOON.
- Main compartment: 13" x 9.5" x 4" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 9" x 4" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 9" x 9" x 1.5" with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention
- Front slip pocket: 8" x 8", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 11" x 9" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 3 rows x 5 channels in front, 6 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap: Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 0.75" webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 660 cu. in.
- Hydration: Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
- Empty weight: 2 lb, 6 oz
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength