Maxpedition 0426G Sabercat Versipack, OD Green
Columbia River iNoxCase 360° Stain…
$59.99On Sale: $12.95
Columbia River iNoxCase Stainless S…
$69.99On Sale: $2.98
550 Paracord, Black, Nylon Braided,…
Maxpedition 0109B 4.5in. Clip-On Ph…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
MX0426G: 0426G Sabercat Versipack
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Due to popular demand, we did a supersized variant of our bestselling Proteus™ Versipack™ with many added features.
- Main compartment: 10" x 7" x 4", internal divisions with two 7" x 4" loop fields
- Frontal: 7" x 7" x 1.5", internal division with key retention
- Sides: 7" x 4" x 2.5" with mesh division
- Top: 9" x 4" x 1" with elastic organizer, division, mesh pocket
- PALS attachment webbing: Front, sides
- Attach: Fits 5" TacTie™ in rear (sold separately)
- Waist belt: Padded hip support with adjustable 2™ waist belt; fits between 28" to 56™ waist; concealable
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength