Maxpedition 0479KF Pili Versipack, Khaki-Foliage
Columbia River iNoxCase 360° Stain…
$59.99On Sale: $12.95
Columbia River iNoxCase Stainless S…
$69.99On Sale: $2.98
550 Paracord, Black, Nylon Braided,…
Maxpedition 0109B 4.5in. Clip-On Ph…
Maxpedition 0218B Micro Wallet, Bla…
Maxpedition 0229K Spartan Wallet, K…
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
MX0479KF: Pili Versipack
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The lightweight Versipack for music lovers on the go.
Running, hiking or simply strolling through your day, everything's better with music. The compact Pili Versipack is designed with a built-in MP3 player pocket and concealable headphone port, and provides ample room for other small essentials. Just click it around your waist and get on your way without missing a beat.
- Overall size: 9.5"(L) x 5.5"(H) x 2.5"(W)
- Main compartment: 8.5"(L) x 4"(H) x 2"(W)
- Exterior front: Loop field for patches 6.5"(L) x 2.75"(H)
- Exterior rear: Breathable padding for comfort
- Main compartment interior front: One (1) 8"(L) x 2.5"(H) zippered pocket
- Main compartment interior rear: Two (2) 4"(L) x 2.5"(H) mesh pockets and one (1) 8"(L) x 3"(H) mesh pocket
- Internal key retention clip
- Front compartment: 7"(L) x 3"(H) x 1.5"(W)
- One (1) 4"(L) x 2.5"(H) MP3 Player Pocket
- Earphone port concealed under Maxpedition label
- Quick-release 1.5" buckle
- Waist strap made from 1.5" webbing adjustable up to 48" diameter
- Drainage grommet
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.