Maxpedition 0512F Condor II Hydration Backpack, Foliage Green
MX0512F: Condor II Hydration Backpack
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The Condor II hydration backpack (#0512) is the dramatically improved second generation of our military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
A square with rounded top design, the Condor II can hold over 1950 cu. in. of gear. One removable Y-shaped top strap and four quick-release lateral compression straps secure contents and takes strain off the durable YKK #10 zips. Wide shoulder straps with high breath ability backing provides superb cooling characteristics. As with all Maxpedition backpacks, the Condor-II's loadbearing capacity can be expanded greatly with other MAXPEDITION modular pockets, added to the backpack's front or side PALS attachment points using TacTie. Although we recommend Camelbak hydration reservoirs, our hydration compartment is compatible with most aftermarket hydration systems.
Ten (10) major improvements that differentiate the new Condor-II (#0512) from the original Condor (#0502):
- Addition of 6 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
- Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
- Addition of internal silent keyper in lower front pocket
- Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
- Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
- Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
- Organizer in lower front pocket
- High abrasion-resistance bottom
- Main Compartment: 17.5"(H) x 14"(W) x 6.5"(D)
- Upper Front Pouch: 5.5"(H) x 9"(W) x 2"(D)
- Lower Front Pouch: 8"(H) x 9"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Approximate Overall Capacity: 1950 cu. in. / 32 L
- Hydration: Fits up to 100 oz / 3L Reservoir (sold separately)
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 1.5" Waist Strap (min 14" strap alone / max 42" strap alone; min 28" loop / max 56" loop)
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner
- Empty Weight: 47.8 oz.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
UPC Code: 846909004004
Columbia River iNoxCase Stainless S…
$59.99On Sale: $9.95
Columbia River iNoxCase 360° Stain…
$59.99On Sale: $12.95
Columbia River iNoxCase Stainless S…
$69.99On Sale: $4.95
KA-BAR 1490 TDI Fanny Pack
550 Paracord, Black, Nylon Braided,…
Columbia River iPad Mini iNoxCase, …
$89.99On Sale: $14.95
Maxpedition 0109B 4.5in. Clip-On Ph…