Maxpedition 0623KF Vesper Messenger Bag, Khaki-Foliage
The Maxpedition® #0623 Vesper™ addresses an overwhelming number of customer requests for a messenger style bag that incorporates a removable, padded 15" laptop bag. Both the interior and exterior components are laden with organizational features and may be used together or independently. A rear luggage handle strap makes transportation simple when traveling through airports while an adjustable waist belt keeps it ready for action at your destination.
- Fits 15" laptop
- Overall dimensions: 16.25" (L) x 6.5" (W) x 13" (H)
- Main compartment: 16" (L) x 5.5" (W) x 11" (H)
- Front zipper slip pocket: 13.5" (L) x 10" (H)
- Front slip pouch: 14" (L) x 8.5" (H)
- Phone pockets: 3.5" (W) x 5" (H)
- Removable / adjustable Tactical Shoulder Sling with shoulder pad
- Removable padded computer sleeve 17.5" diagonal x 2" (W)
- Flap Zipper Pocket: 13.5" (L) x 7" (H)
- Made in Taiwan
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
UPC Code: 846909012238
Maxpedition 0423B Malaga Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0423BR Malaga Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0410G Monsoon Gearsling…
Hazard 4 Evac Plan B Sling Pack, Co…
Maxpedition 0410B Monsoon Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0410F Monsoon Gearsling…
Maxpedition 0419K Remora Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0422F Lunada Gearslinge…
Maxpedition 0423K Malaga Gearslinge…