Maxpedition 5001B Tactical Rolling Carry-On Luggage, Black
MX5001B: Tactical Rolling Carry-On Luggage
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Tactical Rolling Carry-On Luggage.
- Approx. overall empty size: 14" long x 9" wide x 22" high or 35.56cm long x 22.86cm wide x 55.88cm high (meets FAA carry-on requirements)
- Top pocket: 12" long x 4" wide x 6" high or 30.48cm high x 10.16cm wide x 15.24cm high
- Recessed, locking telescopic trolley handle extends to two heights:Â 32" & 39" or 81.28cm & 99.06cm
- Total Weight (including 2" shoulder strap and pad): 8.9 lbs (4.03 kgs)
- Weight without 2" shoulder strap and pad: 8.3 lbs (3.76 kgs)
- Main compartment may be used in its entirety or be divided into 2 areas with a zippered divider
- Full-length skid rails on the bottom
- Two grab handles (top & side) allow two-handed lifting into vehicles
- Recessed inline skate wheels made of hot-poured polyurethane are noise-free
- Four points of contact with the ground help prevent bag from falling forward when upright
- Rubber corner guards in high wear areas
- Durable 2" shoulder strap and pad included for added comfort
- Durable 2" carry handles in front
- Diving gear grade stainless steel hardware
- When used for airline travel, be sure to check with your airline for any weight limitations
- Exterior fabric: 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Interior is fully lined with 420-denier nylon durability
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.