Nite Ize KeyCLIPse Pocket Clip Key Ring (KSLC-01-R7)
NIKSLC01R7: KeyCLIPse Pocket Clip Key Ring
This lightweight, low profile, self-locking key ring allows you to secure your keys to most fabric pockets, straps, and waistbands, keeping them easily accessible - and not buried in the bottom of your pocket.
Carabiner key clips require a belt loop or D-ring to be attached, and can be bulky when worn on clothing or in a pocket. Not the KeyCLIPse. Molded of durable, lightweight carbon fiber composite, our KeyCLIPse is a patented self-locking clip that makes the included stainless steel key ring instantly "clippable" to woven fabrics up to 3mm thick. It automatically locks when you slide it into a pants pocket, purse pocket, or waistband. And, once there, its sleek, low-profile design rests flat and stays securely where you clip it. To unlock the clip, simply press the push button release. It's an excellent way to keep keys safely at your fingertips when walking to your car at night, when juggling armfuls of groceries, loading and unloading gear, or any situation you find yourself on the go.
What type of fabrics will the KeyCLIPse lock onto?
The KeyCLIPse is so versatile it will work with the thinnest fabrics and any soft, woven fabric up to 3mm thick. The KeyCLIPse was not designed to be a traditional belt clip, so it may not lock onto thick/hard materials like leather.
Product Catalog Page
- Low profile key ring with a self locking pocket clip that uses an innovative push button release
- Auto locks securely in place on woven fabrics up to 3mm thick
- Molded of durable, lightweight carbon fiber composite
- 21mm Stainless steel split ring keeps keys secure
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 1.0" x 0.5" | 82.7mm x 25.0mm x 11.7mm
- Weight: 0.3 oz | 9.0 g
- Assembled in the USA with domestic and international components