Ontario Rescue Hook/Multi Tool Deluxe PET™ #1 Foliage Green with Sheath - 1406
Ontario Knife Company
"A seatbelt cutter can help save Soldiers' lives two ways: by giving them the confidence to buckle up, protecting them from rollover, sudden vehicle stops or direction changes, and by being able to cut the belt to escape quickly in event of a rollover, fire or water hazard." -SGM Thomas W. Coleman
U.S. Army Soldier System Center/PEO Soldier
Rescue Hook/Multi Tool - Deluxe PET™ #1 (Personal Egress Tool)
U.S. Military Approved
RF1 Included in Rapid Fielding Initiative
Flame retardant MOLLE compatible sheath includes 3 shatter proof Titanium Nitride edged replacement blades, spare screws & oxygen wrench.
Shatter proof, impact resistant, flexible, corrosion resistant, TiNi coated blades.
- NEVER NEEDS SHARPENING - After months or years of hard service, Ontario's Rescue PET™ can easily be renewed by simply replacing the proprietary razor sharp blade in the field
- High strength machined aluminum handle, will not melt or shatter
- Includes a honing rod & 3 replacement blades
- Finger grooves and hand catch provide sightless orientation
- Extended reach - High leverage tool & boot scraper
- 2 Oxygen valve and shackle wrenches in tool
- FG504 lanyard/bead for ease in finding & removing tool
- Lightweight: 1.5 oz / In sheath: 2.8 oz
- Honing Rod
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Cold Steel 13RTK Recon Tanto Fixed …
$124.99On Sale: $69.95
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Cold Steel Double Agent II Clip Poi…