Pohl Force Alpha Three Survival Folder 4.44" Black Tanto Combo Blade, Black GRP Handles - 1024
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$77.00On Sale: $39.95
Cold Steel 27TLT Recon 1 Tanto 4" P…
Mercator Solingen K55 Black Cat Kni…
Cold Steel 20MT Mini Tuff Folding K…
$43.99On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C28PBK2 Dragonfly 2 Foldin…
Spyderco C10PBK Endura4 Folding Kni…
Spyderco Centofante3 Folding Knife …
Columbia River Fire Spark (Tactical…
Spyderco C28GPFG Dragonfly 2.25" VG…
Spyderco Caly 3 Folding Knife 3" Z…
Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Folding K…
PL1024: Alpha Three Survival Folder
The Alpha series knives are highly popular among police and military special forces units. The experts value the diverse functional details that characterize these knives. The Alpha knives can easily be used with gloves and can be very simply disassembled under any situation.
The various Alpha series knives are suitable for every individual need or purpose. This knife is most certainly a good choice for the civilian user who also depends on the functionality and reliability of his equipment for outdoor use. The Alpha Three is rugged, reliable and ready to use. No matter where - at any time and world.
**Comes with a removable thumb disk so the knife can be operated as a one or two-hand opener for legality concerns.
- Easy operation, even under high stress factor - suitable for left or right handed persons
- Non-reflective black coating on all parts
- Corrosion-resistant PTFE blade coating
- 420 stainless steel liners
- Ultra-strong lockback mechanism
- Very good handling with gloves
- Pocket clip can be mounted depending on the application order in 2 different positions
- Suitable for survival use
- Complete with 11.8" (30 cm) long Flexcord lanyard
- Comes with Alpha Three velcro patch, bilingual instruction manual and hand signed inspection certificate by the designer Dietmar Pohl
- Contains a serial number for quality control
- Blade Length: 4.44" (11.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.196" (5 mm)
- Handle Material: GRP Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Handle Thickness: 0.708" (18 mm)
- Overall Length: 10.236" (26.0 cm)
- Weight: 9.87 oz. (280 g)
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 420211
The original locking mechanism. It can be found mid spine or at the bottom of the handle, and it provides tight lockup that will wear well.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.