Pohl Force Bravo One Survival Folder 3.26" Black 440C Combo Blade, Black GRP Handles - 1027
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$80.00On Sale: $44.95
Mercator Solingen K55 Black Cat Kni…
Cold Steel 20MT Mini Tuff Folding K…
$43.99On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C10PBK Endura4 Folding Kni…
Spyderco C28PBK2 Dragonfly 2 Foldin…
Spyderco C66PBK3 Centofante 3 Foldi…
Spyderco C28GPFG Dragonfly 2.25" VG…
Cold Steel 20LT Tuff Lite Folding K…
Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Folding K…
Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 Folding Kn…
Spyderco C10FPGY Endura Flat Ground…
PL1027: Bravo One Survival Gen II
The Bravo knife is the little brother of the Alpha knife series. Due to its compact size and low weight, the Bravo series knives can easily be carried unobtrusively in the pocket.
Although the Bravo is the smallest of our knives, its use is not to be under estimated, as it has the ability to fully meet professional demands. The Bravo knives are ideal for the everyday carry use and that’s why among other reasons, they belong to the most successful in the Pohl Force product range.
**Comes with a removable thumb disk so the knife can be operated as a one or two-hand opener for legality concerns.
- Easy operation, even under high stress factor - suitable for left or right handed persons
- Non-reflective black coating on all parts
- Corrosion-resistant PTFE blade coating
- 420 stainless steel liners
- Ultra-strong lockback mechanism
- Very good handling with gloves
- Pocket clip can be mounted depending on the application order in 2 different positions
- Suitable for survival use
- Complete with stretchy Flexcord lanyard
- Comes with nylon Pohl Force keyring, bilingual instruction manual and hand signed inspection certificate by the designer Dietmar Pohl
- Contains a serial number for quality control
- Blade Length: 3.26" (8.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel, 58-59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.5 mm)
- Handle Material: GRP Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Handle Thickness: 0.511" (13 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.67" (19.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.23 oz. (120 g)
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 084121
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.