Pohl Force Foxtrot Two Outdoor Folder 4.44" Stonewashed D2 Plain Blade, Black G10/Titanium Handle - 1038
PL1038: Foxtrot Two Outdoor
Just on the market, the Foxtrot knife has already received its first award: Readers of the German special interest magazine "Messer-Magazin" voted the Foxtrot among the top three knives of 2013 - for good reason: Foxtrot One and Two are characterized by an elegant design, a five-millimeter Santoku blade and a RotoBlock® safety feature. LionSteel’s proprietary RotoBlock® is essentially a nut that cinches down on the locking leaf completely immobilizing it. Although safeties aren’t for everyone, the RotoBlock® works very well and can have its tension adjusted with the center bolt. It also serves to protect over-extension of the lock arm when releasing it.
A wide range of accessories makes a Foxtrot series knife an individual, elegant and robust companion.
The EOD product line consists of premium knives for particularly extreme demands. Their renowned production partner LionSteel located in the city of Maniago, Italy, perfectly manufactures the EOD series according to Pohl Force's stringent design and quality requirements.
All EOD series blades are laser-cut from one piece, the ergonomic scales are 3D-CNC milled, and therefore produced from a single piece of material. The D2 or Niolox steel hardened to 59 HRC guarantees absolute reliability and durability even in extreme applications.
Various models, numerous functional options and our comprehensive range of accessories allow you to individually customize the perfect knife for your particular needs.
- Massive two-piece handle made of G-10 and Titanium
- Stonewash finished blade
- Frame lock with additional Rotoblock backup
- Handle and spacers made of G-10 material milled out - 3D machined
- High skid resistance by milled grooves
- Handle shape allows firm purchase in various grips
- Handles secured by large bolts, removable and adjustable
- Flexible lanyard for individual adjustment to the wrist
- Pocket clip can be mounted depending on the application order in 2 different positions
- No removable thumbdisk option with this model, it is strictly a two-hand opening knife
- Blade Length: 4.44" (11.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel, 59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.196" (5 mm)
- Handle Material: G10 Face Scale and Titanium Lock
- Handle Thickness: 0.62" (16 mm)
- Overall Length: 10.236" (26.0 cm)
- Weight: 7.76 oz. (220 g)
- Made in Italy
UPC Code: 084126
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
$39.99On Sale: $19.95
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zancudo Folding Knife 3" Stonewashe…
$47.00On Sale: $29.99
Zancudo Folding Knife 3" Black Blad…
$47.00On Sale: $29.99