Pohl Force Foxtrot Three Outdoor Folder 4.44" Stonewashed Niolox Plain Blade, Black G10/Titanium Handle - 1043
PL1043: Foxtrot Three Outdoor
Readers of the German special interest magazine "Messer-Magazin" voted the Foxtrot among the top three knives of 2013 - for good reason: Foxtrot One and Two were characterized by an elegant design, a five-millimeter Santoku blade and a RotoBlock® safety feature. Now the Foxtrot Three is hitting the streets with the same five-millimeter thick blade stock, now in a wicked tanto design. LionSteel’s manufacturing quality is evident in this awesome folder and their proprietary RotoBlock® is essentially a nut that cinches down on the locking leaf completely immobilizing it. Although safeties aren’t for everyone, the RotoBlock® works very well and can have its tension adjusted with the center bolt. It also serves to protect over-extension of the lock arm when releasing it.
A wide range of accessories makes a Foxtrot series knife an individual, elegant and robust companion.
The EOD product line consists of premium knives for particularly extreme demands. Their renowned production partner LionSteel located in the city of Maniago, Italy, perfectly manufactures the EOD series according to Pohl Force's stringent design and quality requirements.
All EOD series blades are laser-cut from one piece, the ergonomic scales are 3D-CNC milled, and therefore produced from a single piece of material. The D2 or Niolox steel hardened to 59 HRC guarantees absolute reliability and durability even in extreme applications.
**Comes with a removable thumb disk so the knife can be operated as a one or two-hand opener for legality concerns.
- Massive two-piece handle made of G-10 and Titanium
- Stonewash finished blade
- Frame lock with additional Rotoblock backup
- Handle and spacers made of G-10 material milled out - 3D machined
- High skid resistance by milled grooves
- Handle shape allows firm purchase in various grips
- Handles secured by large bolts, removable and adjustable
- Flexible lanyard for individual adjustment to the wrist
- Pocket clip can be mounted depending on the application order in 2 different positions
- Blade Length: 4.44" (11.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: Niolox Tool Steel, 59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.196" (5 mm)
- Handle Material: G10 Face Scale and Titanium Lock
- Handle Thickness: 0.62" (16 mm)
- Overall Length: 10.236" (26.0 cm)
- Weight: 7.76 oz. (220 g)
- Made in Italy
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$74.99On Sale: $35.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Model 0550 Hinderer …
$250.00On Sale: $174.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Leek Assisted 3" Bl…