Pohl Force Romeo One Military Fixed 6.06" Black D2 Double Edge Blade, OD Green GRP Handles, Kydex Sheath - 2022
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
$47.99On Sale: $19.95
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel 39FN Double Agent II Cli…
Schrade SCHF37 Frontier Fixed 7" Bl…
PL2022: Romeo One Military
The Romeo dagger was predominantly designed for military use. The six-millimeter thick blade (nearly a quarter-inch) is made of D2 cold work tool steel, which makes it particularly robust.
As the full-tang runs through the handle at full width, the butt end of the knife can be used also as a striking tool. The epoxy powder coating and the characteristic Pohl Force design, give the Romeo One a unique and elegant appearance. This knife is available in OD green and black, with a modular sheath system.
- Very good handling with gloves
- Suitable for outdoor and survival uses
- Corrosion-resistant PTFE blade coating
- Complete with Flexcord-to-hand safety lanyard
- Containing a serial number for quality control
German Kydex Sheath:
- Extremely resilient and impact resistant
- Comes with an attached Tek-Lok with adjustable angle settings
- Blade Length: 6.06" (15.4 cm)
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel, 59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.236" (6 mm)
- Handle Material: GRP Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic, OD Green
- Handle Thickness: 0.906" (23 mm)
- Blade Finish: PTFE Coated
- Overall Length: 11.22" (28.5 cm)
- Sheath Material: Kydex with Attached Tek-Lok
- Weight: 9.88 oz. (280 g)
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 084133
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.