Pohl Force Kilo One Para Rescue Fixed 4.56" Stonewashed D2 Plain Blade, Micarta Handles, Leather Sheath
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Ultima…
Schrade SCHF9 Extreme Survival Larg…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Cold Steel 13RTK Recon Tanto Fixed …
Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed 7" Carbon…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Cold Steel Double Agent II Clip Poi…
Gerber Mark II 6.875" Double Serrat…
PL2036: Kilo One Para Rescue Fixed Blade, Leather Sheath
In extreme situations, you must be able to rely on your accessory. The Kilo One knives were designed precisely for this purpose.
The modified Santoku blade measures five millimeters almost to the tip, and provides a dependable tool for you at all times. The full-tang extends to the end of the handle, which therefore can also be used as a striking tool. The handle is made of coarse textured Canvas Micarta which provides a safe and comfortable grip.
The EOD product line consists of premium knives for particularly extreme demands. Their renowned production partner Lionsteel located in the city of Maniago, Italy, perfectly manufactures the EOD series according to Pohl Force's stringent design and quality requirements.
All EOD series blades are laser-cut from one piece, the ergonomic scales are 3D-CNC milled, and therefore produced from a single piece of material. The D2 or Niolox steel hardened to 59 HRC guarantees absolute reliability and durability even in extreme applications.
Various models, numerous functional options and our comprehensive range of accessories allow you to individually customize the perfect knife for your particular needs.
- Solid continuous full-tang
- Comfortable grip comfort SRM milling (Surface Round Milling)
- Striker point butt end with lanyard hole
- Stonewash finished blade
- Flared finger choil protrudes out of the handle in order to prevent finger damage
- Handles made of olive green canvas Micarta, 3D milled for added texturing
- Handle shape allows firm purchase in various grips
- Handles secured by large bolts, removable and adjustable
- Flexible lanyard for individual adjustment to the wrist, special olive/orange pattern
Italian Leather Sheath:
- Extremely resilient and impact resistant
- Sheath fits belts up to 2" (5.1 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.56" (11.6 cm)
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel, 58-59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.196" (5 mm)
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Handle Thickness: 0.78" (20 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.84" (25.0 cm)
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 8.7 oz. (246 g) Knife Only, 12.9 oz. (366 g) Knife Only
- Made in Italy
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Similar to G10, Micarta is a a compressed layered composite which instead of using fiberglass, uses fiber compounds of any type of create a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.