Red Horse Hell Razor Frame Lock Folder 3.75" Stonewash Blade, Titanium Handles - RHHRFL
RHHRFL: Hell Razor Frame Lock
Red Horse Knife Works
The Hell Razor frame lock is a Tactical and EDC Folding Knife that features the same shape and dimensions of the original Hell Razor but utilizes two 0.187" thick slabs of titanium which are hand contoured resulting in a slim, slick and comfortable handle.
- Titanium Frame
- Carbidized Lock Faces
- Bearing Action
- Precision Pivots by Alpha Knife Supply
- Precision Stainless Stand Offs
- 154CPM Steel is Heat Treated to 59RC Hardness and Cryo-Treated
- Blade: 3.75" long and 5/32" thick 154CPM steel featuring a stonewash finish. Blade features a flat ground V grind style with a chisel final edge. The spine is hand contoured and is styled after a traditional straight razor with a large curve for increased cutting power.
- Handle: 5" in overall length with two 3/16" thick titanium liners that have been hand contoured and shaped then stonewash finished for durability.
- Weight: 6.8 ounces
- Made in USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…