Robson RPW Knives Model X-46 Utility Survival Fixed 6" Blade, One-Piece Design, Tan Finish
RPWX46IR6: RPW Model X-46 6" Utility Survival Knife, Tan
Robson RPW Knives
RPW Model X-46 Utility Survival. 10-1/2" overall. One piece A2 tool steel construction with tan CeraKote finish. 6" hollow ground standard edge bowie blade with false top edge. Blade is 1/4" thick. Fluted "No Slip" oval hollow handle with integrated guard and glass breaker tip. Tan finish steel pommel with two lanyard holes and braided cord lanyard. Handle is air and water tight. Desert tan Special Ops belt sheath with front utility pocket and braided cord lanyard. The multi-purpose field design of this knife makes it as useful on the battlefield as it is in the bush.
- One piece construction of A2 Tool Steel, 58HRC
- 1/4" thick blade
- 6" hollow ground blade w/ false top edge
- Full guard
- Fluted "No Slip" handle grip
- Oval hallow handle (4-1/2" air/water tight, tapered)
- Case hardened steel pommel w/ lanyard holes, conical glass breaker
- Tan CeraKote finish
- Solid diamond braided tassel cord
- Spec Ops Sheath
- Blade Length: 6"
- Blade/Handle Steel: A2 Tool Steel
- Overall Length: 10-1/2"
- Blade Finish: Tan CeraKote
- Weight: 1 lb. 3.0 oz. Knife Only
- Sheath Material: Cordura with Kydex Insert
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Schrade SCHF9 Extreme Survival Larg…
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Ultima…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed 7" Carbon…
Cold Steel 13RTK Recon Tanto Fixed …
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel Double Agent II Clip Poi…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Gerber Mark II 6.875" Double Serrat…