Robson RPW Knives Model X-46 Utility Survival Fixed 7" Serrated Blade, One-Piece Design, Tan Finish - RPWX46IR7S
RPWX46IR7S: RPW Model X-46 7" Serrated Utility Survival Knife, Tan
Robson RPW Knives
RPW Model X-46 Utility Survival. 11-5/8" overall. One piece A2 tool steel construction with tan CeraKote finish. 7" hollow ground partially serrated bowie blade with false top edge. Blade is 1/4" thick. Fluted "No Slip" oval hollow handle with integrated guard and glass breaker tip. Tan finish steel pommel with two lanyard holes and braided cord lanyard. Handle is air and water tight. Desert tan Special Ops belt sheath with front utility pocket and braided cord lanyard. The multi-purpose field design of this knife makes it as useful on the battlefield as it is in the bush.
- One piece construction of A2 Tool Steel, 58HRC
- 1/4" thick blade
- 7" hollow ground blade w/ false top edge
- Full guard
- Fluted "No Slip" handle grip
- Oval hallow handle (4-5/8" air/water tight, tapered)
- Case hardened steel pommel w/ lanyard holes, conical glass breaker
- Tan CeraKote finish
- Solid diamond braided tassel cord
- Spec Ops Sheath
- Blade Length: 7"
- Blade/Handle Steel: A2 Tool Steel
- Overall Length: 11-5/8"
- Blade Finish: Tan CeraKote
- Weight: 1 lb. 5.0 oz. Knife Only
- Sheath Material: Cordura with Kydex Insert
- Made in the USA
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
This product is USA born and raised.
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Cold Steel 13RTK Recon Tanto Fixed …
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel 39FN Double Agent II Cli…