SureFire EW-09 Edge Folding Knife 3.88" Blade, Aluminum Handles
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
Kershaw 3160 Crown Gentleman's Knif…
$29.95On Sale: $14.95
SFEW09: EW-09 Edge Folding Combat Utility Knife
The Edge is a well-balanced folding knife that's both tough and practical and features a modified spear-point blade made of 154CM stainless steel that's renowned for holding its edge. Its lightweight but strong aluminum frame serves as an ergonomic handle and the integrated titanium liner lock securely holds the blade in place when open. Hexagonal openings machined into the frame and blade reduce the knife's overall weight and provide convenient wrenches including a 1/2" hex opening made specifically for scope rings. A high-retention pocket clip holds the knife securely in place, and an integral finger guard on the blade also serves as flip-open lever, so the Edge is always ready for action.
- Modified spear-point 154CM steel blade delivers excellent fighting ability and functionality
- Lightweight 7075 aluminum frame with titanium liner lock provides structural strength and locks the blade securely in place
- Machined-in wrench slots fit 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", and 1/2" hex nuts
- Integral finger guard/flip-open lever protects your finger and serves as a quick-open mechanism
- High-retention pocket clip holds knife securely in place in a pocket or tactical vest
- Length Closed: 4.89 inches
- Length Open: 8.25 inches
- Blade Length: 3.88 inches
- Weight: 5.5 ounces
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 084871314022
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.