The Minimus™ headlamp features a high-efficiency LED that provides a brilliant white light, adjustable in output from zero to 100 lumens via the knurled no-slip right-hand output control knob. The proprietary refractive optic produces a wide beam optimized for your natural field of view, and an included red filter gives you the option of low-signature light that also preserves dark-adapted vision. A valuable safety feature: a setting for a long-running SOS beacon. The Minimus runs on a single 123A battery contained within the tilt-control knob, and the battery access cap has a short leash to prevent dropping or loss. The fine-weave headband is strong but comfortable, and features a moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene™ forehead pad. Built from tough polymer and hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, the Minimus is lightweight, yet like its siblings the Minimus™ Vision, the Minimus™ Tactical, and the Minimus™ AA, it's tough enough for the rigors of combat, caving, and mountaineering, and is submersible to 3 feet for up to thirty minutes.Features
- High-performance LED, in concert with proprietary refractive optic, produces a smooth, powerful beam optimized to your field of vision
- Variable light output dial permits selection of 0 to 100 lumens of output with one hand
- Hard-anodized aerospace-grade aluminum housing is lightweight yet tough
- Custom-made headband built for comfort, durability, and to provide a secure fit with or without a helmet.
- Breathe-O-Prene pad fits comfortably against forehead while wicking away moisture, and is removable for washing
- Includes one high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire's No-Hassle Guarantee
Replacement batteries can be purchased here
- High: 100 lumens
- Low: 1 lumen
- High Setting: 1.5 hours
- Low Setting: 50 hours
- Weight: 3.3 ounces with batt.
- Batteries: One 123A lithium
- Made in USA