SOG S21T Gov-Tac Fixed 6.1" Black TiNi Blade, Kraton Handle, Kydex Sheath
SOG21T: S21T Gov-Tac
The Gov-Tac transcends the page. You will have to handle it to appreciate that the 'sum' of this knife is so much greater than just its parts. Double precision ground grooves, thumb control ridges, and an extremely thick blade all contribute to this stunning knife.
The challenge was to create a new breed of extreme fixed blades... suitable for today's modern military, capable night and day, wet or dry, and able to be carried in a variety of ways. But you might ask, what could possibly be new in a fixed blade? The Gov-Tac easily answers this question with contemporary solutions and have been tuned and tweaked for performance at every level.
- An instinctual new handle shape with bold diamond checkering and scored with grip lines
- Signature washer construction that has never before been accomplished with a molded Kraton rubber grip handle
- SOG’s proprietary Hardcased™ TiAlN deep black coating on blade, pommel, crossguard, and spanner nut
- A proven blade style that is robust with flat ground bevels and precision ground grooves
- Stainless steel sculpted crossguard and pommel (capable of being used as a field hammer)
- Weighted and balanced for perfect control
- Blade Length: 6.1"
- Overall Length: 11.375"
- Blade Material: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Kraton
- Blade Hardness: 57-58 HRC
- Carrying Mechanism: Kydex Sheath
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 729857990134
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Schrade SCHF9 Extreme Survival Larg…
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Ultima…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed 7" Carbon…
Cold Steel 13RTK Recon Tanto Fixed …
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel Double Agent II Clip Poi…
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Gerber Mark II 6.875" Double Serrat…