Spyderco Embassy AUTO (All Black) 3-1/8" S30V Serrated Blade, Aluminum/G10 Handles
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…
Spyderco’s ambassador of automatic folders. Slim profile unobtrusively carries with ease. Machined finger choil and refined ergonomics maximize control and broad-spectrum usability. Auto blade snaps satisfyingly open, locked, loaded and ready for action.
- Right-hand automatic blade-opening deployment
- Clear hard anodized and machined aluminum handle with G-10 scale inlays for enhanced grip
- 3-way black steel clip carries tip-up
- Machined finger choil
- Back-up safety switch positioned adjacent to automatic open button
- Screw together construction
- Trademark Spyderco Round Hole
- Flat saber-ground CPM S30V blade steel
- Spine jimping
- Spine swedge-grind reduces weight
- Lanyard Hole
- Closed: 4-9/32" (109mm)
- Overall: 7-3/8" (187mm)
- Blade: 3-1/8" (79mm)
- Edge: 3-1/8" (79mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V
- Weight: 3.7oz (105g)
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.