Spyderco C121P Embassy AUTO 3-1/8" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Aluminum/G10 Handles
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…
SP121P: C121P Embassy
The Embassy is Spyderco's ambassador of automatic knives. Its meticulously machined aluminum handle features textured G-10 inlays for a positive grip and a recessed release/lock button with a secondary safety. Its uniquely profiled CPM S30V blade is available in PlainEdge or CombinationEdge configurations, providing extreme cutting power in a compact, lightweight package. A three-position clip supports a variety of carry positions, including carry as a handgun-retention tool.
- Right-hand-dominant automatic blade opening
- Precision-machined aluminum handle w/G-10 insert
- Three-position clip
- High-strength button-lock release
- Back-up safety locks button in open or closed position
- Screw-together construction
- Spine jimping
- Spine swedge
- Lanyard hole
- Flat saber-ground blade
- Blade Length: 3-1/8" (79 mm)
- Overall Length: 7-3/8" (187 mm)
- Closed Length: 4-9/32" (109 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3 mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 3.6 oz. (101 g)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 716104008551
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.