Svord 280H Hunter Fixed 7" Carbon Steel Blade, Brown Hardwood Handles, Leather Sheath
SVO280H: 280H Hunter
Svord 280H Hunter fixed blade. 12-1/4" overall. 7" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Brown hardwood handle. Black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 7"
- Overall Length: 12-1/4"
- Weight: 13.3 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356064
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Companion Fixed 5…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Cold Steel 20SPH Pendleton Lite Hun…
Buck 119 Special Hunting Knife 6" B…
$90.00On Sale: $49.95
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Clipper Kni…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife w/4"…
Cold Steel Roach Belly w/4" Fixed B…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK237-6HC Roda…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Red Clipper…
Cold Steel Master Hunter VG-1 San M…