Svord Axe Hatchet 10-1/2" Overall, 3" Carbon Steel Blade, Linen Micarta Handle, Leather Sheath - SVORD-AH
SVOAH: Svord Axe Hatchet
Svord Axe Hatchet. 10-1/2" overall of Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. 3" Sharpened Edge. Linen Micarta handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath is difficult to manipulate on and off.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 3"
- Handle Length: 5-1/4"
- Handle Material: Linen Micarta
- Overall Length: 10-1/2"
- Weight: 19.8 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356248
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
Kershaw 1018 Camp Axe High Carbon S…
Estwing Sportsman Axe 11-1/2" Overa…
Gerber 31-002070 Bear Grylls Surviv…
Schrade Extreme Survival Axe 11.8" …
Timberline Russ Kommer Bush Pilot S…
Estwing Sportsman Axe 12-3/4" Overa…
Estwing Camper's Axe 17.625" Overal…
Estwing Large Camper's Axe 26-1/4" …
Gerber 31-002698 Myth Compact Hatch…
Gerber Gator Axe II and Saw Combo
Condor Tool & Knife CTK4060C35 Dani…