Svord Axe Hatchet 10-1/2" Overall, 3" Carbon Steel Blade, Linen Micarta Handle, Leather Sheath
SVOAH: Svord Axe Hatchet
Svord Axe Hatchet. 10-1/2" overall of Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. 3" Sharpened Edge. Linen Micarta handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath is difficult to manipulate on and off.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 3"
- Handle Length: 5-1/4"
- Handle Material: Linen Micarta
- Overall Length: 10-1/2"
- Weight: 19.8 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356248
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Similar to G10, Micarta is a a compressed layered composite which instead of using fiberglass, uses fiber compounds of any type of create a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
Wetterling Large Hunting Axe 18-3/4…
Gerber 31-002070 Bear Grylls Surviv…
Kershaw Camp Axe High Carbon Steel …
Timberline Russ Kommer Bush Pilot S…
Estwing Sportsman Axe 11-1/2" Overa…
Gerber Back Paxe II Hiking Axe 9" O…
Estwing Sportsman Axe 12-3/4" Overa…
Estwing Large Camper's Axe 26-1/4" …
Condor Tool & Knife Danish Pattern …
Estwing Camper's Axe 17-5/8" Overal…
Wetterlings Small Hunting Axe 15" O…