Svord Boning Knife 5-3/8" Carbon Steel Blade, Brown Hardwood Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-B
SVOB: Svord Boning Knife
Svord Boning Knife. 10-1/2" overall. 5-3/8" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Brown hardwood handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 5-3/8"
- Overall Length: 10-1/2"
- Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356125
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Generally harder and will be able to take and hold a very good edge. They are susceptible to rusting and must be oiled after using them or before putting them away for an extended time.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Companion Fixed 5…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Buck 119 Special Hunting Knife 6" B…
$93.00On Sale: $54.95
Cold Steel 20SPH Pendleton Lite Hun…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife w/4"…
Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.4…
Cold Steel 20RBC Roach Belly Fixed …
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Red Clipper…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK237-6HC Roda…
Cold Steel 20PC Finn Bear Fixed 4" …