Svord Golok British Army Pattern Machete 11" Carbon Steel Blade, Micarta Handle, Leather Sheath - SVORD-GOLOK-G
SVOGM: Golok Micarta, British Army Pattern
Svord Golok, British Army Pattern fixed blade. 16-3/4" overall. 11" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Black Miacrta handle. Leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 11"
- Overall Length: 16-3/4"
- Weight: 16.8 oz.
- Includes Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Similar to G10, Micarta is a a compressed layered composite which instead of using fiberglass, uses fiber compounds of any type of create a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
Cold Steel 97KMS Kukri Machete 13" …
Cold Steel 97GMS Gladius Machete 19…
Cold Steel 97MKM Magnum Kukri Mache…
KA-BAR 1249 Kukri Machete 11-1/2" B…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK410-14HCS Go…
Ontario Military Jungle Machete 18"…
Ontario SP8 Machete Survival 10" 10…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK412-17HCS Pa…
Camillus Carnivore 12" Titanium Bon…
Ontario Sawback Machete 18" Blade
ESEE Knives Junglas Machete 10.38" …