Svord Kiwi Curved Skinner Fixed 6" Carbon Steel Blade, Orange Polypropylene Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-KCS
SVOKCS: Svord Kiwi Curved Skinner
Svord Kiwi Curved Skinner. 11-1/4" overall. 6" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Orange Polypropylene handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath with slot for a fire steel.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356286
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Generally harder and will be able to take and hold a very good edge. They are susceptible to rusting and must be oiled after using them or before putting them away for an extended time.
Buck Paklite Skinner (Stainless Ste…
Buck 113 Ranger Skinner Fixed 3-1/8…
Buck 141 PakLite Field Master Combo…
Mantis TA-2 Seymour Fixed 3" Skinne…
Buck 141 PakLite Large Skinner 3-1/…
Columbia River 2860 Kommer Brow Tin…
Buck 401 Kalinga Skinner Fixed 4-3/…
Buck Paklite Skinner (Black Tractio…
Buck 141 PakLite Large Skinner (Bla…
R. Murphy Skinning Knife 4-1/4" 109…