Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet Knife 9" Carbon Steel Blade, Black Polypropylene Handles, Polyurethane Sheath - SVORD-KFF
SVOKFF: Kiwi Fish Fillet
Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet knife. 14-3/4" overall. 9" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Black polypropylene handle. Yellow polyurethane belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 9"
- Overall Length: 14-3/4"
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Includes Yellow Polyurethane Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356255
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Buck 221 Silver Creek Bait Knife 4 …
Buck 225 Silver Creek Fillet Knife …
Buck 223 Silver Creek Fillet Knife …
Schrade 167UH Uncle Henry Steelhead…
Columbia River 3008 Kommer Big Eddy…
Buck 024 Clearwater Fillet Knife 6"…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Fishing Kni…
Schrade 168UH Uncle Henry Fillet Kn…
Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet Knife 10" Ca…