Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet Knife 9" Carbon Steel Blade, Black Polypropylene Handles, Polyurethane Sheath
SVOKFF: Kiwi Fish Fillet
Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet knife. 14-3/4" overall. 9" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Black polypropylene handle. Yellow polyurethane belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 9"
- Overall Length: 14-3/4"
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Includes Yellow Polyurethane Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356255
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Buck 221 Silver Creek Bait Knife 4 …
Buck 225 Silver Creek Large Fillet …
Buck 223 Silver Creek Medium Fillet…
Schrade 167UH Uncle Henry Steelhead…
Columbia River Big Eddy Fillet Knif…
Columbia River Veff M.U.K. Black Ha…
$14.99On Sale: $9.95
Gerber Gator Fillet Knife 6" Blade,…
Gerber Muskie Fillet Knife 6" Blade…
$32.00On Sale: $12.95