Svord NKT Ned Kelly Toothpick 11-1/2" Double Edge Carbon Steel Blade, Wood Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-NKT
SVONKT: Ned Kelly Toothpick
The Svord Ned Kelly Toothpick is 17-3/4" overall with 11-1/2" double edge carbon steel blade. One piece steel construction with a brown hardwood handle and a black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 11-1/2"
- Overall Length: 17-3/4"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm to 5 mm (exact specs may vary)
- Steel Material: Swedish l-6, 58HRC
- Full Tang Construction
- Leather Sheath with Vertical-Carry Belt Loop
- Weight with Sheath: 3 lb. 1.0 oz. (1390 g)
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356798
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
United Cutlery V-42 Stiletto US Arm…
$67.00On Sale: $24.95
Cold Steel 13D Tai Pan Dagger Fixed…
Boker Plus Schanz Integral Dagger (…
Cold Steel Counter Tac I Boot Knife…
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn A-F Comba…
Boker Plus M3 Trench Knife 6-3/4" S…
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn Combat II…
Cold Steel 10DC Counter Tac II Boot…
SOG S14 Pentagon Combat Dagger 5" B…
SOG FS-01 Spirit Dagger / Spear 4.2…
CAS Hanwei V-42 WWII Dagger 7" Blad…