Svord Utility General Purpose Fixed 4-3/4" Carbon Steel Blade, Brown Hardwood Handles, Leather Sheath
SVOUGP2: Utility General Purpose
Svord 1990NZ 2 Drop Point Fixed Blade Knife. 9-1/4" overall. 4-3/4" Swedish high carbon tool steel drop point blade. Brown hardwood handle. Black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 4-3/4"
- Overall Length: 9-1/4"
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Condor Tool & Knife CTK251-10HC Loc…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Outdoor 200…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK252-11HC Pac…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK247-4.5HC Ke…
KA-BAR 1278 Heavy Duty Warthog 6-3/…
Boker Plus Sanyougo Utility Knife 3…
Brusletto Bamsen " The Bear " Fixed…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK249-4HC Tavi…
ESEE Knives CAN-B Candiru Utility K…
SOG Aura Camping Utility Knife Fixe…