Svord VS-FI Viking Scramasax 12" Double Edge Carbon Steel Blade, Faux Ivory Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-VS-FI
SVOVSFI: Viking Scramasax Faux Ivory
The Svord Viking Scramasax is 17-1/4" overall with 12" double edge carbon steel blade. One piece steel construction with a faux ivory handle and a black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 12"
- Overall Length: 17-1/4"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm to 5 mm (exact specs may vary)
- Steel Material: Swedish l-6
- Full Tang Construction
- Leather Sheath with Vertical-Carry Belt Loop
- Weight without Sheath: 24.6 ounces (697 grams)
- RC Hardness: 58
- Weight with Sheath: 31.5 ounces (893 grams)
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 420616
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn A-F Comba…
Boker Plus M3 Trench Knife 6-3/4" S…
SOG FX-10 Fixation Dagger 7" Blade,…
SOG FS-01 Spirit Dagger / Spear 4.2…
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn Combat II…
SOG S14 Pentagon Combat Dagger 5" B…
CAS Hanwei V-42 WWII Dagger 7" Blad…
Colt V-42 Dagger 7" Double Edged Bl…
KA-BAR John Ek Commando Ek Model 4 …
Kershaw 4007 Secret Agent Boot Knif…