Svord VS-FM Viking Scramasax 12" Double Edge Carbon Steel Blade, Micarta Handles, Leather Sheath
SVOVSFM: Viking Scramasax Micarta
The Svord Viking Scramasax is 17-1/4" overall with 12" double edge carbon steel blade. One piece steel construction with a linen Micarta handle and a black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 12"
- Overall Length: 17-1/4"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm to 5 mm (exact specs may vary)
- Steel Material: Swedish l-6
- Full Tang Construction
- Leather Sheath with Vertical-Carry Belt Loop
- Weight without Sheath: 24.6 ounces (697 grams)
- RC Hardness: 58
- Weight with Sheath: 31.5 ounces (893 grams)
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 420617
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Similar to G10, Micarta is a a compressed layered composite which instead of using fiberglass, uses fiber compounds of any type of create a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
United Cutlery V-42 Stiletto US Arm…
$67.00On Sale: $24.95
Cold Steel 13D Tai Pan Dagger Fixed…
Boker Plus Schanz Integral Dagger (…
Cold Steel Counter Tac I Boot Knife…
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn A-F Comba…
Boker M3 Trench Knife Combat Dagger…
Cold Steel Counter Tac II Boot Knif…
SOG S14 Pentagon Combat Dagger 5" B…
SOG FS-01 Spirit Dagger / Spear 4.2…
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn Combat II…
CAS Hanwei V-42 WWII Dagger 7" Blad…