5.11 Tactical XPRT Folding Knife 3.75" S30V Plain Blade, G10 Handles (51036)
TG51036: XPRT Folder
BladeThe XPRT Folder is for the hard-charging Tactical User who needs a versatile tool they can depend on. Its top-tier components, functional yet comfortable design, and great styling combine to make our premium blade a credible piece that deserves space in every knife case.
- 3.75" flat grind Clip Point blade with plain recurve edge
- Crucible CPM S30V blade steel
- Ambidextrous positive grip thumb studs for easy, quick deployment
- Subdued black oxide coating on blade and all hardware
- 5.25" closed, 9" open
- Liner lock construction-420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
- Contoured handle with G10 Scales
- Protruding handle and liners on back of handle provide pressure point manipulation/impact tool
- Removable reversible clip allows four carry position options
- Lanyard hole
- Torx wrench included for carry clip adjustment
- Mike Vellekamp Design/Fox Knives USA
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 844802170673
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Columbia River K415KXP Ken Onion Ri…