5.11 Tactical LMC Medium Clip Point Folding Knife 3.25" Satin Plain Blade, Black FRN Handles (51066)
TG51066: LMC Medium Clip Point
A no-nonsense utility knife that excels in a broad range of applications, our LMC Modified Clip Point folding knife offers a full-sized feel and reliable performance in any environment. The blade is built from 3mm thick AUS 8 steel hardened to 57-60 HRC for maximum strength and edge retention, while the ambidextrous Blade-Tech V-hole provides quick, smooth deployment. Crack and shatter resistant FRN handles ensure a positive grip, and a prominent finger choil and spine jimping offer precise control for fine tasks. Includes a reversible carry clip and a Torx tool.
- Superior craftsmanship, unbeatable utility
- Blade-Tech V-hole for quick one-hand deployment
- Textured FRN scale grip
- Prominent finger choil and spine jimping
- Reversible carry clip
- Black oxide coating on all hardware
- 5 mm lanyard hole
- 3.25" AUS 8 hardened steel blade
- 4.25" closed, 7.5" open
- Crack/shatter proof handle
- 420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
- Includes a Torx wrench for modifications
- Designed in partnership with Mike Vellekamp
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Columbia River K415KXP Ken Onion Ri…