UCO Original Candle Lantern Plus LED, Silver Aluminum, 30 Max Lumens
UOCDL30100: Original Candle Lantern Plus LED, Silver, 30 Max Lumens
UCO - Utility, Comfort, Originality
Blending timeless charm and classic features with 21st century technology, UCO has combined the Original Candle Lantern with a battery powered LED light and created the ultimate in flexibility. Add the convenience and functionality of a flashlight to the many features of the candle lantern. The flashlight fits conveniently into the base of the Original UCO Candle Lantern. The battery powered LED light works whether it is attached to the lantern or not. And it comes with a handy tabletop stand to provide optimized convenience and functionality. The unique "best of two worlds" combination provides warm candle light, plus a battery powered LED light. Safe, lightweight and reliable. Each candle burns up to 9 hours while the batteries for the LED flashlight will last up to 40 hours.
- Detachable LED light, with tabletop stand, attaches to base of lantern.
- Up to 40-hours of LED light by two CR2032 button cell batteries (not included).
- Collapses down to 4.75" in height.
- Lightweight, yet durable, aluminum or brass construction.
- Easy-slide glass chimney allows easy access to candle for lighting.
- Spring-loaded candle tube burns candles efficiently.
- 9-hour candle is efficient and reliable.
- Carrying handle, hanging bail, twist-lock base, and candle viewing slot.
- Specially designed vent in base provides air supply.
- Warms tent and removes condensation.
- Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics.
Using Candle Lanterns:
- The image of a glowing tent in the wilderness night, stars and moon overhead, is an appealing one. With a little common sense a UCO Candle Lantern is as safe in a tent as other light sources, and much more appealing and economical. A Candle Lantern produces warmth in a tent while reducing condensation—try that with a headlamp! Always ventilate the tent adequately, keep the heat shield away from tent walls, and keep the burning candle within sight. The result is a warm tent, plenty of light to read by, and your headlamp's batteries are preserved for those times when you really need them.
- Open Dimensions: 7" high x 2" wide (18 cm x 5 cm)
- Closed Dimensions: 4.75" high x 2" wide (12 cm x 5 cm)
- Weight (w/ candle): 7.1 oz. (201 g)