Victorinox Forschner Forged Professional Cutlery 3" Parer/Shaping Knife - 7.7303.08
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Paring K…
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun Classic Japanese Style 4" Dama…
Wusthof Classic 3-1/2" Paring Knife…
$78.00On Sale: $39.95
Shun Premier Paring Knife 4" Hammer…
$150.00On Sale: $89.95
Victorinox Forschner Forged Stainle…
Boker Ceramic Paring Knife 3-3/8" B…
INGENIOUS DESIGN. RICH HERITGAGE. TIMELESS ICON.
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener started his cutlery factory in a small village in Switzerland. In 1897, he crafted the Victorinox Swiss Army Knife which has become a worldwide symbol for Swiss ingenuity. Since that time, the Elsener family has continued to craft tools in the Victorinox tradition of precision and quality.
Victorinox stamped cutlery is the tool of choice for professionals. Now the master cutlers have applied their unique ingenuity and techniques to design the highest quality, forged cutlery line. This collection is hot-drop hand forged and ice tempered in Solingen, Germany, and then shipped to Victorinox for application of our famous proprietary sharp edge and firm quality control finishing. The result is beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted full tang construction.
Unyielding quality, refined yet passionate design, capabilities like no other; these attributes apply not only to our products, but to the company that stands behind them. The ingenuity and spirit of the Original Swiss Army Knife lives on in providing our consumers with a heritage of design that began over a century ago.
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany exclusively for Victorinox
- Carries the Victorinox Cross and Shield
- Exclusive Victorinox design featuring a one piece construction, full-tang three rivet design which allows for optimum weight and balance per piece
- Victorinox polish, finish and famous edge that must pass strict Victorinox quality control standards
- Perfect balance of traditional manufacturing and modern high tech style and design
- Manufactured by traditional hot-drop forged method which is time tested and the symbol of quality manufacturing cutlery
- Not Precision Forged
- Not SCT Forged
- Blade is made of high carbon no stain steel - Molybdenum/Vanadium (X50CrMo V15 steel), providing maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Ice Tempered blade to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Three handle sizes for precise functionality and comfort
- Unique rounded handle design with aluminum rivets
- Designed to fill the hand perfectly with an extremely well balanced and comfortable fitting handle
- P.O.M. Handle (plastic over molded handle). This makes for a more hygienic handle. Handle material made of Poly Oxy Methelen – will hold its shape, and will not crack or separate from the blade
- Dishwasher safe – however, not recommended
- Seamless design with a unique bolsterless edge (cut bolster) – this allows total use of the entire blade and provides an easier design to sharpen full blade
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.