Vargo Titanium Hexagon Wood Stove (T-415)
VRT415: Hexagon Wood Stove
Never Carry Fuel Again
Got wood? If so, you'll never need to carry stove fuel again with the Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove. Uses easy-to-find, renewable fuel wherever your travels may take you. Basic fire skills are needed.
*The Hexagon wood stove is designed for cooking single entree meals. We recommend cooking pots no larger than 1.5 liters for use with the stove.
- Slim, compact design that folds flat requiring little pack space
- Completely hinged side panels easily snap together for quick setup
- Conical shape focuses heat upward towards your pot for quick, efficient cooking
- Hinged access door to add fuel and control air flow
- Nylon carrying case to keep the stove and packs safe and clean
- Titanium Version Weight: 4.1 oz. (116 grams)
- Height: 4 inches (101 mm)
- Base diameter: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Top diameter: 3 inches (76 mm)
- Thickness: 0.03 inches (0.76 mm)
- Made in China
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.