Winchester 3 1/2" Closed Four Blade Congress with Red Bone - W 15 4930 Red bone
- 3 1/2" 4 blade Congress pattern
- Red Bone Handles
- Nickel silver bolsters and highest quality carbon steel blades
- Original tang stamp
- The knife will have the pattern number and year of manufacture stamped on the tang of each master blade
- Individually boxed in attractive boxes
- Manufactured from quality materials in the U.S.A.
Utilizes a wide variety of alloys but all contain a minimum of 10.5% Chromium content. Stainless steels will not corrode, rust, or oxidize but are not completely stain-proof so the title is somewhat of a misnomer.
One of the most common natural materials used in knife making, bone handles are usually textured to provide grip and can be dyed almost any color.
This product is USA born and raised.
Camillus Yello-Jaket 4 Blade Congre…
Boker Traditional Series Congress F…
Buck Creek Little Bear and Bull 4 B…
Hen & Rooster 4 Blade Congress Deer…
Schatt & Morgan 034230 Gentleman To…
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$80.00On Sale: $43.95
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Spyderco C101GP2 Manix2 Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…