Woodman's Pal Pro Tool PT102 Chisel Utility Knife 4-3/4" Carbon Blade, Hardwood Ash Handles - PT-102
WPPT102: PT102 Pro Tool Chisel Utility Knife
A multiple utility cutting function tool designed by our own, General Manager, Mark Scheifley, that will take use and abuse, time and again. Weighing in at a hefty 1 lb 3 oz, this baby fears nothing, and can tear apart a 4' x 4' pallet. Actually 3 tools in one, it’s a knife, a chisel, and a wedge/prying tool.
Heat treated, blasted, and powder coated. Two piece contoured hardwood ash handle, hand sanded and treated with Pennsylvania German Harvest Brown oil stain for maximum grain appearance, secured with nickel plated rivets. A lanyard hole is also added for your convenience, to hang in your shop, truck, or cabin.
- Chip putty/paint/wood/debris/gaskets
- Cut wire/conduit/hose/cable/rubber/wood/tubing
- pry and split wood/joints/tight parts
- Overall length is 10 5/8 inches and 1 1/2 inches wide @ handle
- 5/16" 1075 Carbon Steel full tang that allows a generous "flat" on top edge of the knife to strike with your heavy mallet or hammer for maximum force cut
- Flat ground knife edge 4 3/4" long
- Chisel ground tip edge at the end, 1 1/2" long
- 1/2" long x 3/4" wide butt end for striking with a hammer
- Weight: 16.9 oz. (480 g)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 705105987873
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Companion Fixed 5…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Cold Steel 20SPH Pendleton Lite Hun…
Buck 119 Special Hunting Knife 6" B…
$93.00On Sale: $49.95
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife w/4"…
Cold Steel 20RBC Roach Belly Fixed …
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Red Clipper…
Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.4…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK237-6HC Roda…
Cold Steel 20PC Finn Bear Fixed 4" …