Wusthof Classic 2-3/4" Trimming Knife Made in Germany - 4002-7
WU40027: Classic | 2-3/4" Trimming Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing
- Blades are high-carbon stainless steel
- Blade Length: 2-3/4" (7 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293100272
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun DM0716 Classic Utility 4" Blad…
Wusthof Classic 3-1/2" Paring Knife…
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Traditions 3…
Shun TDM0700 Premier Paring Knife 4…
Spyderco K09PBK Mini Paring Knife 2…