Wusthof Grand Prix II 2-3/4" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife
WU40257: Grand Prix II | 2-3/4" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- This particular shape is ideally suited for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface.
- Blade Length: 2-3/4" (7 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293102504
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Paring K…
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun Classic Japanese Style 4" Dama…
Wusthof Classic 3-1/2" Paring Knife…
$67.00On Sale: $39.95
Shun Premier Paring Knife 4" Hammer…
Victorinox Forschner Forged Stainle…
Boker Ceramic Paring Knife 3-3/8" B…