Wusthof Classic 3-1/2" Paring Knife - 4066-7/09
WU406679: Classic | 3-1/2" Paring Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables
- Blade Length: 3-1/2" (9 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293106618
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Paring K…
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun Classic Japanese Style 4" Dama…
Shun Premier Paring Knife 4" Hammer…
Victorinox Forschner Forged Stainle…
Boker Ceramic Paring Knife 3-3/8" B…
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Traditions 3…