Wusthof Classic 4" Extra Wide Paring Knife - 4067-7/10
WU4067710: Classic | 4" Extra Wide Paring Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables
- Blade Length: 4" (10 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293406701
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun DM0716 Classic Utility 4" Blad…
Wusthof Classic 3-1/2" Paring Knife…
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Traditions 3…
Shun TDM0700 Premier Paring Knife 4…
Spyderco K09PBK Mini Paring Knife 2…