Wusthof Classic 4-1/2" Steak Knife, Hollow Edge - 4068-31
WU406831: Classic | 4-1/2" Steak Knife, Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- The extra-sharp blade is not only a must for cutting the favourite steak but also for all kinds of meat dishes
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Blade Length: 4-1/2" (12 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293406817
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Slitzer Jumbo Steak Knife 4-3/4" Ha…
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Boker Arbolito 4 Piece Steak Knife …
Case Set of Four Steak Knives
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Steak Kn…
Shun DM5900 Higo Nokami Personal St…
Victorinox Swiss Army Forschner 6-P…
Victorinox Forschner 6.7900.14 Gauc…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Steak Knives…