Wusthof Grand Prix II 5" Serrated Utility Knife - 4106-7
WU41067: Grand Prix II | 5" Serrated Utility Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- The choice for slicing rolls and bagels, surely a favourite for hard salami and even the ripest tomato.
- Serrated edge.
- Blade Length: 5" (14 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293110608
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Utility…
Shun VB0741 Sora Ultimate Utility K…
Boker Arbolito 6" Utility Knife
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Utility …
Spyderco K04SBK Kitchen Utility Kni…
Maxam Bait Knife Fixed 3-7/8" Combo…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Utility K…