Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Tomato Knife
WU41097: Classic | 5" Serrated Tomato Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- The serrated edge slices even the ripest tomato as thin as you like. The forked tip is great for serving.
- with serrated edge
- Blade Length: 5" (14 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Boker Arbolito 5" Tomato Knife Blac…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Red) 4" …
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Global GS Series GS-9 Kitchen 3" To…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Yellow) …
Lamson Sharp USA 5 inch Rosewood Fo…
Therias & L'Econome French Made Tom…
Messermeister San Moritz Elite 5" S…