Wusthof Classic Ikon (Creme) 5" Serrated Utility Knife
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
Shun Classic Japanese Style Utility…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Shun VB0741 Sora Ultimate Utility K…
Boker Arbolito 6" Utility Knife
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Utility K…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 10" Car…
Spyderco K04SBK Kitchen Utility Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 14" Round End …
WU41266: Classic Ikon Creme | 5" Serrated Utility Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Luxurious Elegance. The CLASSIC IKON Crème handles are the height of contemporary design. The talking point of your kitchen.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Cream handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- The choice for slicing rolls and bagels, surely a favourite for hard salami and even the ripest tomato.
- Blade length: 5" (14 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293012612
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.